Bleach Titanic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Titanic

Bleach RP! Create a Charater, Become a Soul reaper, Espanda, Defend the Human world.. Or Destroy it!

3 posters

Zanpakuto Shop * Do not post unless creating and buying your Zanpakuto *

KidoMaster
    KidoMaster
    Darkness Soul Repear
    Darkness Soul Repear

Tiger
    1199001 Rep : 12 Join date : 2010-01-29

Zanpakuto Shop * Do not post unless creating and buying your Zanpakuto * Empty Zanpakuto Shop * Do not post unless creating and buying your Zanpakuto *

Post  KidoMaster Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Each Zanpakuto cost 1,000 points to buy. If you are a soul reaper you are required to purchase one.

What is a Zanpakuto, Bankai, and Shikai?

Spoiler:

How to create your Zanpakuto-

Like this,

Zanpakuto's name:

Release spell:

Discription:
    Bankai:

Discription:

^ ^ Have fun!
    KidoMaster
    KidoMaster
    Darkness Soul Repear
    Darkness Soul Repear

Tiger

Zanpakuto Shop * Do not post unless creating and buying your Zanpakuto * Empty Re: Zanpakuto Shop * Do not post unless creating and buying your Zanpakuto *

Post  KidoMaster Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 pm

My Zanpakuto -

Name: Seisatsu(Reflection)

Shikai Release Command: Regret nothing from the past,Defend ,Seisatsu

Shikai Form: Appears as a normal katana, with six short ribbons hanging from its hilt, each one is made of a shining fabric that appears like a mirror. These ribbons have no real effect on the blades Shikai powers.

Shikai Powers: Seisatsus blade absorbs the spiritual energy placed behind every attack that it blocks, completely removing all strength from the blow. This means the attack can then be pushed aside with little effort from the wielder. It can also absorb low level kido and weak energy based attacks, as well as fire blades of spritual energy. The spritual energy absorbed from the attacks can be channeled into different offensive options such as beams of energy fired from the blade, or a boosted up strike from the blade itself, however, in its shikai form has a limit on the amount of spiritual energy it can hold. Its final key abilty is to channel the energy from a strike directly into a counter attack, or short distance teleportation, the instant the attack connects, instead of storing the energy.

Bankai Name:Hanshateki Atsui Seisatsu(Reflecting Deep Reflection)

Bankai Release Command: Bankai. Stand proud and leave the past and its mistakes behind you. Hanshateki Atsui Seisatsu

Bankai Form: The Blade becomes thicker and larger then before. The 6 ribbons rap around the end of the blade holder and one string out.

Bankai Powers: Seisatsu Gouben(Pool of Reflection):This is Hanshateki Atsui Seisatsu's key power and is always active from the moment its Bankai is released unless cancelled to use Yaiba Kyouzou Okeru Taikai. The six ribbons separate from the blade and shoot off to form a circle covering a large area, roughly a kilometre across, although its size can be decreased during the release if its wielder wishes. The ribbons appear along the perimeter of this circle shoot upwards, curving towards the center until all six meet. The entire area formed is the sealed of by a purple wall of energy, including the ground, which forms a dome. This dome absorbs any and all impacts from the outside world, storing the power from them as energy to transfer into attacks inside the sphere. Seisatsu maintains its shikai ability to absorb the spiritual energy of any physical attacks that hit it, however it now also absorbs all energy based attacks that hit it's wielder. The energy is no longer stored in the sword itself but instead in the walls of the dome created by it's bankai. Unlike it's shikai, there is no limit to the amount of energy that can be stored now and the walls of dome begin to crackle violently with energy as more is stored in it. This energy can be used in much more dramatic ways than its shikai. Huge beams or blades of spiritual energy can be called from any part of the purple dome, spikes can emerge from the ground or walls. The user can form replicas of seisatsu itself from the energy, although their attack strength is greater and they shatter after a single attack, only two can be formed at once.

Yaiba Kyouzou Okeru Taikai(Blade reflected in the ocean): The dome formed by Seisatsu Gouben retracts into the six ribbons, which fly back to the blade and wrap around the hilt. The blade is then covered in a thin layer of energy the same colour as Seisatsu Gouben. they then proceed to wrap up the wielders arm until reaching his opposite shoulder where they form a purple wing. All the power possessed by Seisatsu Gouben is condensed into the blade and wing and the katana's killing power is far greater than before. The wing releases energy based attacks and can act as a shield which absorbs the energy of the attacks that hit it. The blade also maintains this abilty, with the added abilty of being able to absorb the energy being put into anything blocking its attacks. There is no limit placed on the amount of energy stored. The sheer power stored in the katana at this stage can paralyze the enemy for a second with every wound it inflicts.

- 1,000 points

Last edited by KidoMaster on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leji_hyuga
    Leji_hyuga
    Soul Admin
    Soul Admin

1197671 Rep : 21 Join date : 2010-01-29

Zanpakuto Shop * Do not post unless creating and buying your Zanpakuto * Empty Re: Zanpakuto Shop * Do not post unless creating and buying your Zanpakuto *

Post  Leji_hyuga Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm

i want to buy it.an when i buy it can you teach me
    KidoMaster
    KidoMaster
    Darkness Soul Repear
    Darkness Soul Repear

Tiger

Post  KidoMaster Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:00 am

OKay! 1st make your own then you purchase it! ^^ The directions are in the 1st post
    Leji_hyuga
    Leji_hyuga
    Soul Admin
    Soul Admin

Post  Leji_hyuga Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:13 am

name:fire soul burner

look:like a regular kantana, but as the battle began it starts to get flames all over it besides the handle part, the size is medium size.

shikai powers:the sword is on fire so when engaged in combat the user who controlls the sword can easily kill a hollow then send the spirit to there right place.you have too really get a good hit on them too.while swinging the sword you can send waves of fire.

Bankai name:dead soul burner

looks:doesn't change at all

bankai powers:the sword now can teleport you an you can take the hollow/opponett into deep parts of the world in mere seconds drop them in valcano's an etc.the blade also can also increase your power of Zanjutsu very much.the sword also constantly heal your wonds during the course of the fight after aproximently evry 5 minutes it heals an thing you touch with the sword but it is risky use it more then fives times an you pass out inmediately.an every time you use it you lose your energy so your energy is like shorten every time you use it.

-1000 points
    Master Perfect
    Master Perfect
    Espada Leader
    Espada Leader

Dog
    1201794 Rep : 7 Join date : 2010-01-29

Post  Master Perfect Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:56 am

y u deleated my shop and Drep me for no reason ur too strict kizo ima make my own forum im out
    KidoMaster
    KidoMaster
    Darkness Soul Repear
    Darkness Soul Repear

Tiger

Post  KidoMaster Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 am

I am not to strict you just will not follow any rules or suggestions of others.
    Master Perfect
    Master Perfect
    Espada Leader
    Espada Leader

Dog
    1201794 Rep : 7 Join date : 2010-01-29

Post  Master Perfect Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:22 pm

u said i can make my own shop im out
    KidoMaster
    KidoMaster
    Darkness Soul Repear
    Darkness Soul Repear

Tiger

Post  KidoMaster Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:24 pm

NO I DID NOT! I SAID NOTHING ABOUT THAT! I SAID YOU COULD MAKE 2 SHOPS THEN I COULD MAKE 2 SHOPS! THEN YOU SAID " i DONT WANT TO DO THAT. I WANT MY OWN SHOP "
    Leji_hyuga
    Leji_hyuga
    Soul Admin
    Soul Admin

Post  Leji_hyuga Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm

is my zanpakuto good
    KidoMaster
    KidoMaster
    Darkness Soul Repear
    Darkness Soul Repear

Tiger

Post  KidoMaster Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:31 pm

YEs it is Leji. Did you already take 1,000 points away ?
    Leji_hyuga
    Leji_hyuga
    Soul Admin
    Soul Admin

Post  Leji_hyuga Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm

no can you do it kizo sama
    KidoMaster
    KidoMaster
    Darkness Soul Repear
    Darkness Soul Repear

Tiger

Post  KidoMaster Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:55 pm

OKay I will ^ ^ You should buy some Kido too!
    Leji_hyuga
    Leji_hyuga
    Soul Admin
    Soul Admin

Post  Leji_hyuga Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:35 pm

i did can we train
    KidoMaster
    KidoMaster
    Darkness Soul Repear
    Darkness Soul Repear

Tiger

Post  KidoMaster Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Yes we can

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:42 pm